Last week the Sotheby’s International Realty® brand launched the specialty market website, skipropertySIR.com. The site connects the most discerning buyers and sellers of exceptional ski-type properties around the world. We complied a list of the 10 Most Spectacular Ski-in/Ski-out Homes currently on the market.
1. Telluride, Colorado | $12,900,000 | Telluride Sotheby’s International Realty
Located just steps from the trails of the Telluride/Mountain Village Ski Resort, this newly completed private residence was construct with stunning details and warm inviting spaces.
2. Aspen, Colorado | $10,900,000 | Aspen Snowmass Sotheby’s International Realty
This château-style home with world class ski-in/ski-out access, is located in the recreational winter paradise of Aspen Highlands and boasts spectacular views overlooking the lower Maroon Creek Valley and the upper Roaring Fork Valley.
3. Olympic Valley, California | $9,500,000 | Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty
Surrounded by the raw magnificence of Squaw Valley, this modern glass and steel ski-in/ski-out home is one of Lake Tahoe’s finest and most unique properties.
4. Park City, Utah | $8,640,000 | Summit Sotheby’s International Realty
Flanked by two ski runs, this Park City Mountain Resort home combines exposed wood beams, stone and metal accents creating a timeless mountain-inspired design.
5. Deer Crest, Utah | $7,300,000 | Summit Sotheby’s International Realty
This coveted ski-in/ski-out mountain home is located slope-side at Deer Valley Resort and has stunning panoramic views of the Jordanelle Reservoir and Wasatch Mountain Range.
6. Telluride, Colorado | $5,750,000 | Telluride Sotheby’s International Realty
Perched along the groomed Sundance Ski Trail, this sophisticated lodge-style home is located trail-side at Telluride/Mountain Village Ski Resort.
7. Beaver Creek, Colorado | $4,685,000 | Fuller BCV Sotheby’s International Realty
Located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, this trail-side ski-in/ski-out home offers direct access to Beaver Creek Resort.
8. Stowe, Vermont | $4,250,000 | Vermont Country Properties Sotheby’s International Realty
Inspired by the classic Vermont Barn, this extraordinary trail-side retreat is nestled amid the natural mountainside landscape and located in the Tamarack Heights neighborhood of Stratton Mountain Resort.
9. Whitefish, Montana | $2,475,000 | Glacier Sotheby’s International Realty
Located in the Elk Highlands ski-in/ski-out neighborhood at Whitefish Mountain Resort, this Cape Cod-inspired mountain home is just 4 miles from the charming old west town of Whitefish.
10. Big Sky, Montana | $1,199,000 | Big Sky Sotheby’s International Realty
This beautiful ski-in/ski-out home located slope-side at Moonlight Basin Resort overlooks Lone Mountain, Andesite and Spanish Peaks range.
> Search All Ski-in/Ski-out Properties